What makes Medusa engines so much better than any other gasoline engine out there?
Marine Specific Design
MEA: Marine Engine Architecture
First engine truly designed to produce the ideal balance of torque and horsepower at the right points of the power band. Superior performance to all other gas AND diesel engines....More
TMI: True Marine Ignition
Ignition system produces instant starts, NO stalls, snapping acceleration for quick planing and ultra smooth low-speed performance for trolling, docking and no wake zones. ...More
HSE: High Scavenging Exhaust
High Performance Stainless Steel Header exhaust yields gains of 20% in low end torque and mid range horsepower over cast iron manifolds. Only non-racing engine to offer this exotic exhaust system as a standard feature....More
LSP: Low Stress Performance
A combination of low Compression Ratios, normally aspirated induction and camshafts that minimize valve wear, allows our engines to run well below their peak, for decades of reliable performance....More
Built to Highest Standard
- All components are Racing Rated, far exceeding marine requirements.
- Fully forged rotating assemblies, either stainless steel or aerospace grade aluminum.
- All fuel and electrical components US Coast Guard approved.
- Corrosion Shield. Painted with High-Temp Ceramic enamel and treated with Boeshield T-9, Boeing’s legendary airplane anti-corrosion formula.
- Quick Charge Technology. 120 AMP alternator, fully functional @ 2000 RPM. Power to spare and never again fear drained batteries.
- All parts 100% brand new, engines come with a 2-year Unlimited Warranty and a 5-year Limited Warranty.
- Features-to-Cost, Best Value in the Industry bar none.
- Each engine is TRULY custom made to suit the characteristics of its boat.
- Available in standard and counter rotations.
- Available in Carbureted and Fuel Injected versions, same power output.